Crews bringing in equipment for filming and goods under the auspices of the A.T.A. Carnet agreement for filming purpose or as sample before being re-exported are required to go through the Red Channel for customs clearance at the Passenger Control Division, Suvarnabhumi International Airport Customs Bureau, or at any other port of call designated by Regional Customs Bureau.
On the departure date, crews must present the A.T.A. Carnet documents, equipment for film production and goods for official inspection otherwise they won’t be able to be re-exported and customs duties and taxes will be levied.
- Firearms, ammunitions, explosive objects require a permit from Department of Provincial Administration, Ministry of Interior.
- Buddha images, artifacts and antiques require a permit from The Fine Arts Department, Ministry of Culture.
- Radio receivers and telecommunications equipment require a permit from Ministry of Information and Communication Technology.
- Plants and planting materials require a permit from Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives.
- Live animals and animal products require a permit from Department of Livestock Development, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives.
- Medicines and chemical products require a permit from The Food and Drugs Administration, Ministry of Public Health.